At MagicMurals.com we value the opportunity to serve each one of our customers with an unsurpassed level of personal care and service. Nothing is more important to us than taking time to assist you. That's why you'll always receive friendly, personal attention from an experienced member of our team. In today's fast-paced world, companies have become more impersonal with their approach to customer service. Not at MagicMurals.com, and we guarantee it! Some may consider our approach to be old-fashioned, but we think that's a good thing. We take pride in extending courteous and friendly service to every customer. You can rely on us to do our very best to answer your questions and insure that you have the information necessary to create the best mural possible. Simply email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-448-7295 to let us know how we can help. We want you to know that the MagicMurals.com team will provide you with the personal attention you deserve.
Don't see exactly what you're looking for? No problem, just provide us the details. Sarah and Melissa from our Creative and Design team will search all available resources and make every effort to fulfill your request. Or, maybe you are just having trouble making decisions or need information about our products - we will gladly provide the information and reassurance you need to complete your order. At MagicMurals.com you'll discover an enthusiastic team ready to assist you. We truly value your business and strive to offer individual attention and the best service with every customer order.
Your image is made to your specifications
Each mural is printed on demand
Murals are trimmed and inspected
Safely packaged and on their way to your walls!
What MagicMurals.com Can Do for You!
- CEO Mike —
- "As a business owner with a background in retail and specifically the graphics industry for the last ten years, I recognize the value of providing excellent customer service and the consequences when falling short. As CEO of Magic Murals, I can honestly say that our entire staff is focused on ensuring it exceeds the expectations of every single Magic Mural's customer. I have the privilege of working with a great team of dedicated professionals. If we are allowed the opportunity to serve you, we'll do our very best to guarantee you are 100% satisfied with our products and service."
- CMO Scott —
- With over 15 years of building and growing websites, Scott helps ensure MagicMurals.com meets our customers' high expectations. Scott also leads our marketing efforts and focuses on helping new customers find our murals online.
- Production Manager Drew —
- From initial image quality to print and process control to finished packaging and timely shipping, Drew and our production staff are completely committed to making your shopping experience at Magic Murals the best you can find online. In addition to ensuring our custom printed murals exceed your expectations, Drew strives to keep Magic Murals at the forefront of innovation and technology when it comes to your wall art, with thorough research and development of new materials and products that are always of the highest quality and easiest-to-use for our customers.
- Service Consultant Jeanne —
- As a design professional with over 20 years of commercial and retail sales consulting, Jeanne uses her diverse background to help each customer understand all aspects of mural buying, from deciding on an image to taking a picture of the finished installation. She is ready to help answer any question and looks forward to working with you to get your project completed.
- Sales Constultant Dan —
- Dan uses his 20 years of experience in the arts, e-commerce, sales and marketing to assist customers in finding the perfect mural solutions for their project's needs, whether it be an interior designer looking for unique decor, a restaurant seeking a special look or a pediatric medical practice outfitting 20 exam rooms to provide their young patients with a more soothing environment. Dan also works closely with our artists promoting them through various social media channels and special events. Trivia: Dan worked on the very first online auction of an Ansel Adams original.
- Production Assistant Will —
- With attention to detail and quality, Will ensures that your mural order is finished to specification before your order ever leaves our facility. He also utilizes his graphic design experience to provide professional custom wall mural designs as requested by our customers.
- Graphic Designer Natalie —
- Natalie has a great eye for design and over 9 years of experience in the industry. One of her many strengths is listening to customers and designing the perfect mural that they will be thrilled about and enjoy seeing on a daily basis in their home or business. From website graphics to custom mural designs, she looks forward to every unique request that comes her way!
- Designer Melissa —
- Working with both large and small scale graphics for over 12 years, Melissa is determined to bring you the greatest imagery for your wall murals. She focuses on providing quality web graphics and keeps new images up to date in our collections.
- Creative Director Sarah Gaither —
- Sarah Gaither strives to have the best artwork and photography available for our customers. She works directly with our artists and photographers to select high resolution imagery for our wall mural gallery.